Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lyrics: Tucandeo & Esmee Bor Stotijn - Northern Lights



Northern Lights
Tucandeo & Esmee Bor Stotijn


Through the mist of isolation
I lost my way I lost my home
But there’s an open sky full of sparks
They are clearly calling for to show it all

The northern lights
They shine so bright
To lead me to the horizon
To lead me back to you
The northern lights
Show the strength of my heart
Guide me through
Back to you

Back to you
Back to you
Back to you

The northern lights
They shine so bright
To lead me to the horizon
To lead me back to you
The northern lights
Show the strength of my heart
Guide me through
Back to you

Released September 1, 2014 on Amsterdam Trance Records with remixes by Matt Bukovski (AMSTR064). Track is included in "Best of Vocal Trance 2014 Vol. 2 released June 30, 2014 via Raz Nitzan Music.

Tucandeo - website | Bebo | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | @Tucandeo
Esmee Bor Stotijn - Discogs