Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lyrics: Hazem Beltagui ft. Rebecca Louise Burch - Lost Again

)

Lost Again
Hazem Beltagui ft. Rebecca Louise Burch


Searching for a sign
in the thoughts and strings of lies.

Emotions rise
as darkness echoes through the night

I wont let go
of the heart
that burns with desire
Trapped in your sin,
I'm under, I'm under

Feel me
I'm yours again
Take me
I'm lost again

Carry it within
the silence
the silence of your worth

Breathe and release
the secrets, deep in your soul

Feel me
I'm yours again
Take me
I'm lost again.

Single released March 10, 2013 on Future Sound of Egypt with remixes by Fabio XB, Mohamed Ragab and Ian Standerwick.



Hazem Beltagui - Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @HBeltagui_Music
Rebecca Louise Burch - Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @HBeltagui_Music

Lost Again (FSOE080):
Lost Again (Original Mix)
Lost Again (Fabio XB Rework)
Lost Again (Mohamed Ragab Remix)
Lost Again (Ian Standerwick Remix)

Future Sound of Egypt mainstay, label boss, and all-around musical talent Hazem Beltagui returns with a gorgeous vocal tune that is as pure as it gets.

Rebecca Louise Burch’s ethereal vocals are too delicate and stunning for words, and hard-hitting remixes from Fabio XB, Mohamed Rahab, and Ian Standerwick will reach every corner of the world of trance.