Friday, January 30, 2015

Lyrics: Nero - Promises



Promises
Nero


You got me so wild,
How can I ever deny,
You got me so high,
So high I cannot feel the fire.
And you keep telling me,
Telling me that you'll be sweet,
And you'll never want to leave my side,
As long as I don't break these

Promises, and they still feel all so wasted on myself (4x)

You got me so wild,
How can I ever deny,
You got me so high,
So high I cannot feel the fire.
And you keep telling me,
Telling me that you'll be sweet,
And you'll never want to leave my side,
As long as I don't break these

Promises, and they still feel all so wasted on myself (4x)

They are so wasted on myself (8x)

Promises, and they still feel all so wasted on myself (4x)

Fourth single released August 5, 2011 from their debut album "Welcome Reality" released August 15, 2011 on MTA Records.

Nero - website | Facebook | YouTube | @nerouk

Promises (MTAREC007):
Promises (Original)
Promises (Skrillex & Nero Remix)
Promises (Calvin Harris Remix)
New Life


Welcome Reality (2768195)
01. 2808
02. Doomsday
03. My Eyes
04. Guilt
05. Fugue State
06. Me And You
07. Innocence
08. In The Way
09. Scorpions
10. Crush On You
11. Must Be The Feeling
12. Reaching Out
13. Promises
14. Departure