Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lyrics: Sunset ft. Diana Leah - Carry Me Away



Carry Me Away
Sunset ft. Diana Leah


I see the fire in your eyes
And the dreams you left behind.
You're the fire burning deep,a desire i have wished,oh i have wished.
Being wild, real and free is when you feel complete.
Deep inside you feel the tide,
It's coming right at you now.

But you lost your faith and i wonder who's to blame?
Oh i need you to say that you'll believe again
I want you to say you'll carry me away.

But you lost your faith and i wonder who's ashame?
Oh i need you to say that you'll believe again
I want you to say you'll carry me away.

Oh i want you to carry me,carry me away.

Lyrics courtesy of Diana Leah. Released June 30, 2014 on Tangled Audio.

Sunset - Facebook | SoundCloud | @sunsetofficial
Diana Leah - Facebook