Saturday, January 10, 2015

Lyrics: Tom Swoon & Stadiumx ft. Rico & Miella - Ghost



Ghost
Tom Swoon & Stadiumx ft. Rico & Miella


Ghost,
If you hear me,
Leave me alone.
I can't take another night
of your haunting.
Please go
Love,
if you hear me,
leave me alone.
Find some other place
To rest your soul.

I'm not going anywhere
I think I'll just stay right here
I'm not going anywhere
Until you learn to feel.

Ghost,
If you hear me,
Leave me alone.
We can't live another life
if you just can't let go.
Love,
if you hear me,
leave me alone.
My heart is the worst place
to rest your soul

Lyrics courtesy of Rico & Miella. Released December 8, 2014 on Protocol Recordings (PR039).



Tom Swoon - website | Facebook | Instagram | SongKick | SoundCloud | Tumblr | YouTube | @tomswoon
Stadiumx - Facebook | Instagram
Rico & Miella - website | Facebook | @ricoandmiella