Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Lyrics: Aly & Fila ft. Ever Burn - Is It Love?



Is It Love?
Aly & Fila ft. Ever Burn


Another no, bruises showing
Another ruined heart
Jumped in without knowing

So please forgive me
If I appear a little on the edge tonight
Just trying to read you
Trying to get between the lines
Cos' God knows I didn't do it last time

Is it love?
Is it love, yeh
Is it love?
And do I need it...

Should I blame you?
So easy to do
It's the way you turn the words around
You're just like him
A game of lost and found
So please just hold me
Hold me tight
So please just hold me

Is it love?
Is it love, yeh
Is it love?
And do I need it...
No

Is it love, how do you know it?
Love, and how do you feel it?
Love, and do I need it?
No

Do I need it? No
Do I mean this? No
Please just hold me

Is it love, how do you feel it?
Love, and how do you know it
Love, and do I need it?
No
Please just hold me

Track is from Aly & Fila's third artist album "The Other Shore" released October 3, 2014 on FSOE Recordings.
Acoustic Lyric Video - http://youtu.be/VCMhRNbpuEU




Aly & Fila - website | Facebook | MySpace | @AlyandFila
Ever Burn - Facebook | SoundCloud | @everburnmusic



The Other Shore:
01. Aly & Fila ft. Karim Youssef & May Hassan - In My Mind
02. Aly & Fila - White Wave
03. Aly & Fila with Ferry Tayle - Nubia
04. Aly & Fila with Stoneface & Terminal - Universelab
05. Aly & Fila ft. Seri - Never Let Me Go
06. Aly & Fila with Jaren - For All Time
07. Aly & Fila - Altitude Compensation
08. Aly & Fila - Along The Edge
09. Aly & Fila meets Roger Shah ft. Sylvia Tosun - Eye 2 Eye [FSOE350 Anthem]
10. Aly & Fila with Aruna - The Other Shore
11. Aly & Fila - Underwater
12. Aly & Fila with Skypatrol ft. Sue McLaren - Running
13. Aly & Fila vs. Sneijder - Full Throttle
14. Aly & Fila ft. Ever Burn - Is It Love?
15. Aly & Fila ft. Roxanne Emery - Shine