Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lyrics: Aly & Fila ft. Seri - Never Let Me Go



Never Let Me Go
Aly & Fila ft. Seri


My heart beats dark inside
I need you tonight
My heart beats dark inside
I need you tonight

Never let me go
Never ever turn your shadow away from me
I don't want to know
Whether you have the heart to grow apart from me
Even if you've changed
I still will be with you, by you, in you and always
Never let me go
Never ever turn your shadow away from me

Track is from Aly & Fila's third artist album "The Other Shore" released October 3, 2014 on FSOE Recordings.





Aly & Fila - website | Facebook | MySpace | @AlyandFila
Seri - Facebook | @seritheartist


The Other Shore:
01. Aly & Fila ft. Karim Youssef & May Hassan - In My Mind
02. Aly & Fila - White Wave
03. Aly & Fila with Ferry Tayle - Nubia
04. Aly & Fila with Stoneface & Terminal - Universelab
05. Aly & Fila ft. Seri - Never Let Me Go
06. Aly & Fila with Jaren - For All Time
07. Aly & Fila - Altitude Compensation
08. Aly & Fila - Along The Edge
09. Aly & Fila meets Roger Shah ft. Sylvia Tosun - Eye 2 Eye [FSOE350 Anthem]
10. Aly & Fila with Aruna - The Other Shore
11. Aly & Fila - Underwater
12. Aly & Fila with Skypatrol ft. Sue McLaren - Running
13. Aly & Fila vs. Sneijder - Full Throttle
14. Aly & Fila ft. Ever Burn - Is It Love?
15. Aly & Fila ft. Roxanne Emery - Shine