Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lyrics: Fabio XB ft. Adina Butar - Stay



Stay
Fabio XB ft. Adina Butar


All those things we've said, out loud
Naked truth or madness thoughts
Words are running through my mind
And make me feel the emptiness of soul, left behind

Every time I fall, your voice is near
But in the end you're still not here
Every time I try, to run away
Your hollow words tell me to stay

Every time I fall, your voice is near
But in the end you're still not here
Every time I try, to run away
Your hollow words tell me to stay

Every time I fall, your voice is near
But in the end you're still not here
Every time I try, to run away
Your hollow words tell me to stay

Every time I fall, your voice is near
But in the end you're still not here
Every time I try, to run away
Your hollow words tell me to stay

Every time I fall, your voice is near
But in the end you're still not here
Every time I try, to run away
Your hollow words tell me to stay

Released October 6, 2014 on Coldharbour Recordings.

Fabio XB - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @fabio_xb
Adina Butar - website | Facebook | @adinabutar