Sunday, February 22, 2015

Lyrics: Hardwell ft. Harrison Shaw - Sally



Sally
Hardwell ft. Harrison


WOO!
She's a dirty bitch
And her daddy's rich
He'll hunt me down da da down down
And if her boyfriend knew what she makes me do
He'll hunt me down down down

Cause I'm going to hell
They’ll take me away
No one can find out that I've been fucking Sally
And if I got more, she's coming with me
No one can find out that I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah

(Oooooooohhhhhhh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeeeeaaaah)

1, 2, 3 let's go!

WOO!

Wish that I was rich
Cause her dad's a dick
He wants me dead, wants me down now
And his gun's old school
But the bullet's new
To gun me down down down

Cause I'm going to hell
They'll take me away
No one can find out that I've been fucking Sally
And if I got more, she's coming with me
No one can find out that I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah
I've been fucking Sally
I've been, I've been, ah

(Oooooooohhhhhhh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeeeeaaaah)

1, 2, 3 let’s go!

Fifth Single released January 16, 2015 from Hardwell's debut album "United We Are" released January 23, 2015 on Cloud 9 Dance/Revealed Recordings.

Hardwell - website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | @hardwell
Harrison Shaw - Facebook | @harrisonlive

We Are One:
01. Eclipse
02. Follow Me (ft. Jason Derulo)
03. Sally (ft. Harrison Shaw)
04. Let Me Be Your Home (ft. Bright Lights)
05. Colors (with Tiƫsto ft. Andreas Moe)
06. Where Is Here Now (with Funkerman ft. I-Fan)
07. United We Are (ft. Amba Shepherd)
08. Don't Stop the Madness (with W&W ft. Fatman Scoop)
09. Young Again (ft. Chris Jones)
10. Echo (ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn)
11. Arcadia (with Joey Dale ft. Luciana)
12. Area 51 (with DallasK)
13. Nothing Can Hold Us Down (with Headhunterz ft. Haris)
14. Birds Fly (ft. Mr Probz)