Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lyrics: Hardwell & Headhunterz ft. Haris - Nothing Can Hold Us Down




Nothing Can Hold Us Down
Hardwell & Headhunterz ft. Haris


Oceans tries running through my veins
From where we are right now
So far we'll break through every wave
We'll never turn around

I will guide you
I will shelter you
I will lift you up
Nothing can hold us down

Nothing can hold us down

Nothing can hold us down
I will guide you
I will shelter you
I will lift you up

Nothing can hold us down

Oceans tries running through my veins
From where we are right now
So far we'll break through every wave
We'll never turn around

I will guide you
I will shelter you
I will lift you up
Nothing can hold us down

Nothing can hold us down

Nothing can hold us down
I will guide you
I will shelter you
I will lift you up

Nothing can hold us down

Track is part of Hardwell's album "United We Are" released January 23, 2015 on Revealed Recordings.

Hardwell - website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | @hardwell
Headhunterz - website | Facebook | G+ | SoundCloud | YouTube | @djheadhunterz
Haris -

We Are One:
01. Eclipse
02. Follow Me (ft. Jason Derulo)
03. Sally (ft. Harrison Shaw)
04. Let Me Be Your Home (ft. Bright Lights)
05. Colors (with Tiƫsto ft. Andreas Moe)
06. Where Is Here Now (with Funkerman ft. I-Fan)
07. United We Are (ft. Amba Shepherd)
08. Don't Stop the Madness (with W&W ft. Fatman Scoop)
09. Young Again (ft. Chris Jones)
10. Echo (ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn)
11. Arcadia (with Joey Dale ft. Luciana)
12. Area 51 (with DallasK)
13. Nothing Can Hold Us Down (with Headhunterz ft. Haris)
14. Birds Fly (ft. Mr Probz)