Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lyrics: Standerwick, Philippe El Sisi & Ana Criado - Magic Light



Magic Light
Standerwick, Philippe El Sisi & Ana Criado


It’s been a long, long time

Old friend, a year has past
You left me waiting

Following the sun
I’m watching it appear
This love we feel we are

Magic light

I look you in the eye
You’re here
I know you come with me
No fear

Following the sun
I’m watching it appear
This love we feel we are

Magic light, you left me waiting
Join me here, open my eyes
You left me waiting

Heard during ASOT 700 Sydney. Single to be released March 9, 2015 on How Trance Works. Track is part of "A State Of Trance 2015" compilation to be released March 27, 2015 on Armada Music.

Standerwick - Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | @ianstanderwick
Philippe El Sisi - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | Nile Tunes | @Philippeelsisi
Ana Criado - Facebook | YouTube | @anacriadomusic