Monday, February 9, 2015

Lyrics: Will Sparks - Another Land



Another Land
Will Sparks


I don't think you understand
That this how we want to dance
And if you're in another land
Just let me take you by the hand
Just let me take you by the hand

I don't think you understand
That this how we want to dance
And if you're in another land
Just let me take you by the hand

I don't think you understand
That this how we want to dance
And if you're in another land
Just let me take you by the hand
Just let me take you by the hand

Track is part of Will Sparks' album "Another Land" released December 8, 2014 on Ultra Records.



Will Sparks - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @WillSparks

Another Land:
01. Bourne
02. Another Land
03. Kerfu
04. Brain Washer
05. Myriad
06. Next To You (ft. Angel Taylor)
07. Here We Go
08. Psycho