Sunday, March 1, 2015

Lyrics: Aquilo - I Gave it All (Kyau & Albert Remix)



I Gave it All (Kyau & Albert Remix)
Aquilo


This glass it breaks,
So delicate it shatters round my feet
And my hands they bleed,
A stain I'll always remember,
A stain that stays with me

But this changes you
It's harder now we're breaking,
And I should know it's never right for me to say
That I wanted this,
I know I can't but I can still recall

I gave it all
Given up on luck my heads above the dust

A smile you had
You tried so hard to fool yourself instead

You gave it all

I gave it all
Given up on luck my heads above the dust

You gave it all
Given up on luck your heads above the dust
You gave it all
I waited by the other side my friend

I gave it all

I gave it all
Given up on luck your heads above the dust
Repeat

Original track is part of Aquilo's Human EP released December 8, 2014 on B3SRCI Records



AQUILO - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @YouTube | @AquiloUK
Kyau & Albert - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | YouTube | Euphonic Sessions Podcast | @KyauAndAlbert