Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lyrics: Denis Kenzo & Sarah Lynn - Ashes



Ashes
Denis Kenzo & Sarah Lynn


I have fallen too deep
Even dreams of you won’t let me in
Don’t worry for me
Because my eyes are closed, they cannot see

I can feel it shaking
It’s breaking through
I can break free in my dreams
Here I can see everything
Feel everything

And if you can’t find me
The wind’s already taken me home
Taken me home to you
And if you can’t find me
I’ll be in the ashes, in the ashes
Rising far beyond
... The flame

Lyrics courtesy of Sir Adrian. Single released March 16, 2015 on How Trance Works. Track is part of "A State Of Trance 2015" compilation to be released March 27, 2015 on Armada Music.

Denis Kenzo - Facebook | Promo DJ | VK | @DenisKenzoMusic
Sarah Lynn - Facebook | @SarahLynnTrance


A State Of Trance 2015
MIX 1 - On The Beach
01. Cosmic Gate & Emma Hewitt - Going Home (Gareth Emery Remix) (Armin van Buuren’s Intro Mix)
02. Protoculture - Pegasus
03. Dawn - The Truth We Can't Escape
04. Adam Szabo & Willem De Roo - Looking Back
05. Orjan Nilsen - The Edge
06. DRYM - Calipso
07. Denis Kenzo & Sarah Lynn - Ashes
08. Fabio XB & Liuck ft. Christina Novelli - Step Into The Light
09. Ruben de Ronde ft. Victoria Ray - Dreams Come True (DRYM Remix)
10. ilan Bluestone - Tesseract
11. Moiez & Alina Renae with Mike Shiver & Rapha - What I Need (Ronski Speed Remix)
12. Mino Safy - When The Sun Smiles
13. Eximinds & Yan Space - Atlas
14. Venom One & Tomas Heredia - Moments
15. Canberra & Astrid Suryanto - UP (Mike Saint-Jules Remix)
16. Timmus - Still Alive
17. Alex M.O.R.P.H. ft. Natalie Gioia – 4Ever (Dub Mix)
18. Simon Patterson ft. Matt Adey - Time Stood Still

MIX 2 - In The Club
01. Armin van Buuren - Together (In A State of Trance) (Intro Mix)
02. Talemono - Overload
03. Alexander Popov - Multiverse
04. Andrew Rayel - Find Your Harmony (Driftmoon Stellar Mix)
05. Craig Connelly & Dan Thompson - Welcome To Earth
06. Faruk Sabanci - Albino
07. Fisherman & Hawkins and Gal Abutbul - United
08. Armin van Buuren & Mark Sixma - Panta Rhei
09. Eximinds & Vigel - Handprint
10. Arisen Flame & Driftmoon - Live Your Dream
11. Gaia - Carnation
12. Jorn van Deynhoven - Freaks (Festival Mix)
13. Gaia - In Principio
14. Gai Barone - Mr. Slade (Solarstone Pure Mix)
15. Standerwick & Philippe El Sisi ft. Ana Criado - Magic Light
16. Armin van Buuren presents Rising Star ft. Betsie Larkin - Safe Inside You
17. Allen Watts - Gravity
18. Dan Stone - Proteus
19. Aly & Fila ft. Roxanne Emery - Shine (Club Mix)