Monday, March 9, 2015

Lyrics: Noah Neiman ft. Mike Schmid - Follow



Follow
Noah Neiman ft. Mike Schmid


The deepest shade of black
Brightest shade of white
I would follow down the road
Through longest day and darkest night
Through the thirst and pain
Through the fire and rain

If it lead to you I would follow
If it lead to you I would go
If it lead to you I would follow
And I would do what I had to do
To get me through
Maybe I'd follow you

And I would do what I had to do
To get me through
Maybe I’d follow you

I'll give up all I have
to have you by my side
Walk a million lonely miles

Through the thirst and pain
Through the fire and rain
You know I, would always find

If it lead to you I would follow
If it lead to you I would go
If it lead to you I would follow
And I would do what I had to do
To get me through
Maybe I'd follow you

And I would do what I had to do
To get me through
Maybe I’d follow you

Released March 16, 2015 (Beatport) on Enhanced Recordings (Enhanced218). Track is part of "Tritonia Chapter 002" released March 9, 2015



Noah Neiman - website | Beatport | Facebook | SoundCloud | The Rush | @noahneiman
Mike Schmid - website | Facebook | @mikeschmid



Tritonia Chapter 002 (EnhancedCD025)
01. Tritonal ft. Skyler Stonestreet - Electric Glow (Arston Remix)
02. Noah Neiman ft. Mike Schmid - Follow (Original Mix)
03. Codeko - Trace (Original Mix)
04. Ryos ft. Allisa Rose - Eclipse (Original Mix)
05. Juventa - Winterborn (Original Mix)
06. Tritonal - Anchor (Club Mix)
07. AeroSoul ft. Christian Ferraro - 6AM (Original Mix)
08. Cuebrick - Demon (Original Mix)
09. Jus Jack & Speed Limits - All Falls Down (Tritonal Edit)
10. Disco Fries - Louder (Original Mix)
11. Years - Diamond (Instrumental Mix)
12. Speed Limits & DVN ft. Duncan - Take My Breath Away (Original Mix)
13. Estiva & Skouners ft. Delaney Jane - Playing With Fire (Original Mix)
14. Jenaux ft. Pia Toscano - Renegades (Original Mix)
15. Mike Shiver & Oen Bearen - Ataraxia (Original Mix)
16. JAKKO, Steerner vs. Klauss & Turino ft. Paul Aiden - Lighthouse (Original Mix)
17. Tritonal ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Satellite (Kill The Buzz Remix)
18. Enzo Darren ft. Delaney Jane - Adonis (Original Mix)
19. Uforik - Scorpion (Original Mix)
20. Thomas Hayes - Alluvion (Original Mix)
21. Cuebrick - Save Me (Original Mix)
22. Noah Neiman ft. Anna Yvette - Eyes To The Sky (Original Mix)