Thursday, March 5, 2015

Lyrics: Qulinez ft. Belle Humble - Body Dancing



Body Dancing
Qulinez ft. Belle Humble


Oh I'm shaken up
Got me hurting now
I need a remedy

Give me that feel good
Crazy beautiful
Kind of energy

Now I’m going in
Ain't nothing gonna pull me down
I feel like the music
Baby how you lift me up

And make my body dance
Make my body dance
Make my body dance
Make my body dance

Don't stop all night
Got my body dancing and it feels right
Repeat

Don't stop all night
Got my body dancing and it feels right
Repeat

Oh I'm shaken up
Got me hurting now
I need a remedy

Give me that feel good
Crazy beautiful
Kind of energy

Now I’m going in
Ain't nothing gonna pull me down
I feel like the music
Baby how you lift me up

Now I’m going in
Ain't nothing gonna pull me down
I feel like the music
Baby how you lift me up

And make my body dance
Make my body dance
Make my body dance
Make my body dance

Don't stop all night
Got my body dancing and it feels right
Repeat

Don't stop all night
Got my body dancing and it feels right
Repeat

Released February 23, 2015 on Armada Music (ARMAS1056).



Qulinez - Facebook | SoundCloud
Belle Humble - Facebook | SoundCloud