Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lyrics: Enzo Darren ft. Delaney Jane - Adonis



Adonis
Enzo Darren ft. Delaney Jane


Look up to the sky
And ask yourself
Do you believe in real stars
Well I do

Leave it all behind
To find yourself
Running is a sacrifice
I choose

I'mma take the night
Take that ride
Until I find
Paradise
Repeat

Paradise

Look up to the sky
And ask yourself
Do you believe in real stars
Well I do

Leave it all behind
To find yourself
Running is a sacrifice
I choose

I'mma take the night
Take that ride
Until I find
Paradise
Repeat

Paradise

I'mma take the night
Take that ride
Until I find
Paradise

Single released April 13, 2015 as part of "Tritonia Chapter 002" Sampler on Enhanced Recordings



Enzo Darren - Facebook | SoundCloud | @enzodarren
Delaney Jane - Facebook | SoundCloud | @iamdelaneyjane