Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lyrics: Johan Vilborg & Jeza - Sweet Disaster



Sweet Disaster
Johan Vilborg & Jeza


I told you once I don't know where were going
I told you once I don't know where I've been
It wasn't me who called our chances hopeless
Look at us no frozen in that spell

I told you once I don't know where were going
I told you once I don't know where I've been
It wasn't me who called our chances hopeless
Look at us no frozen in that spell

I can help you when any answers
If we risk it all we could get here faster
Are we heading home to calmer weather
Are we finding home a sweet disaster

I told you once I don't know where were going
I told you once I don't know where I've been
It wasn't me

Single released March 30, 2015 (Beatport) on Enhanced Progressive (Enprog216). Released April 13, 2015 on All Stores.



Johan Vilborg - website | Facebook | MySpace | SoundCloud | @JohanVilborg
Jeza - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Youtube | @Jezasongs