Saturday, July 4, 2015

Lyrics: 3LAU ft. Emma Hewitt - Alive Again



Alive Again
3LAU ft. Emma Hewitt


Always I’ve known that you were there
I only had to find out where
We have our own ways, our own signs to follow
And different roads that lead us home…

I feel you close;
I’m alive again
And it seems like home
This is where the rainbow ends…

Footsteps I follow to your door
We don’t need to talk anymore
We have the same heart, the same mind, the same souls
The distant lights will lead us on

I feel you close;
I’m alive again
And it seems like home
This is where the rainbow ends…

This is where we are now
This is where the rainbow ends.

Lyrics courtesy of Emma Hewitt. Set to be release July 6, 2015 on Armada Music

3LAU - website | Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | YouTube | @3lau
Emma Hewitt - website | Facebook | MySpace | Spotify | YouTube | @emhewitt