Monday, August 17, 2015

Lyrics: NERVO ft. Harrison Miya - Bulletproof



Bulletproof
NERVO ft. Harrison Miya


Here in the dark
As the night begins to fall
I don't know where you are
But somehow I hear you call

Didn't know then what I know now
Didn't realize it wore you down
Regretting those things that I did to you
How could I think we were bulletproof?

Didn't know then what I know now
Didn't realize it wore you down
Regretting those things that I did to you
How could I think we were bulletproof?

I'm not giving up
I'm not giving up
I'm not giving up on you
Til we be bulletproof

Track is part of NERVO's debut album "Collateral" released July 24, 2015 on Ultra Records.



NERVO - website | Facebook | G+ | Instagram | SoundCloud | YouTube | @NERVOMUSIC
Harrison Miya - @harrisonmiya

Collateral (UL6330):
01. Bulletproof (ft. Harrison Miya)
02. Hold On
03. Did We Forget (ft. Amba Shepherd)
04. Oh Diana
05. Haute Mess
06. Hey Ricky (ft. DEV, Alissa & Kreayshawn)
07. Let It Go (NERVO & Nicky Romero)
08. Rainham Road
09. Rise Early Morning (ft. Au Revoir Simone)
10. The Other Boys (ft. Kylie Minogue, Jake Shears & Nile Rodgers)
11. Reason (NERVO & Hook N Sling)
12. Right Thru Me (ft. J Park)
13. You’re Gonna Love Again
14. We’re All No One (NERVO Goes to Paris Remix) (ft. Steve Aoki & Afrojack)
15. It Feels