Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lyrics: Paul van Dyk ft. Sue McLaren - Lights



Lights
Paul van Dyk ft. Sue McLaren


Caught in the headlights
They burn through my eyes
Lost to an outer state of mind

Just as I prepare to land
It pulls me up again
Lost to an outer state of mind and I’m lifted

Lights, there’s nowhere to run tonight
And I know you’ll stop at nothing
You know that I’m hypnotized
Oh oh lights there’s nowhere to run tonight
And I know you’ll stop at nothing
Addicted for life
Oh oh lights la la la la la
Lights la la la la la

Neon lines and spheres
They drop like the beat
Just as I prepare to land
It pulls me up again
Lost to an outer state of mind and I’m lifted

Lights there’s nowhere to run tonight
And I know you’ll stop at nothing
You know that I’m hypnotized
Oh oh Lights there’s nowhere to run tonight
And I know you’ll stop at nothing
Addicted for life
Oh oh lights la la la la la
Lights la la la la la...
and I know you’ll stop at nothing...

Released August 14, 2015 including remixes by Giuseppe Ottaviani, Owen Westlake and Wee-O. Track is part of Paul van Dyk's "The Politics of Dancing 3" album released May 4, 2015 on Ultra Records.



Paul van Dyk - website | Facebook | G+ | iTunes | Last.fm | MySpace | Spotify | Youtube | VONYC Session Podcast | Vandit | @paulvandyk
Sue McLaren - Facebook | MySpace | @suemclarenmusic

Politics of Dancing 3:
01. Paul van Dyk & Mark Eteson ft. Tricia McTeague - Heart Like An Ocean
02. Paul van Dyk ft. Sue McLaren - Lights
03. Paul van Dyk, FKN & Mohammed Ragab ft. Jahala - My World
04. Mino Safy - Around the Garden (Paul van Dyk Remix)
05. Paul van Dyk & Michael Tsukerman ft. Patrick Droney - What We’re Livin For
06. Paul van Dyk & Giuseppe Ottaviani ft. Fisher - In Your Arms
07. Paul van Dyk & Ummet Ozcan - Come With Me (We Are One) (PvD Festival Mix)
08. Paul van Dyk & Aly & Fila ft. Sue McLaren - Guardian
09. Paul van Dyk & Las Salinas ft. Betsie Larkin - Love Is
10. Paul van Dyk & Genix - For You
11. Paul van Dyk & Stoneface & Terminal - Follow Me
12. Paul van Dyk & Jordan Suckley - City of Sound
13. Paul van Dyk, Jessus & Adham Ashraf ft. Tricia McTeague - Only In a Dream (PvD Club Mix)
14. Paul van Dyk & Roger Shah ft. Daphne Khoo - Louder (PvD vs. Ben Nicky Remix)