Friday, October 30, 2015

Lyrics: Armin van Buuren ft. Krezip - Stay

Insert Youtube Video Here

Stay
Armin van Buuren ft. Krezip


If this is true, I thought then, what will I think,
Will I stay but rather I would get away,
I’m scared that I won’t find a thing,
And afraid that I’ll turn out to be alone, but I…

I have to learn, have to try,
I have to trust I have to cry,
Have to see, have to know,
That I can be myself…

I see it all I’m sure but, do I know what’s right?
I thought I knew but it turns out the other way,
I am scared that I won’t find a thing,
And afraid that I’ll turn out to be alone, but I…

And if I could I would stay,
And if they’re not, not in my way,
I’ll stare here in the distance,
But I’ll grow up to be just like you, hey,
I’ll grow up to be just like you…

I want to tell you,
Why would I try to,
You are all that I, that I can see now,
Why would I try to…

Track is part of Armin van Buuren's album "76" released June 2003 on United Recordings (UTD5004).

Armin van Buuren - website | Armin Radio | Facebook | Flowd | G+ | iTunes | Ping | SoundCloud | YouTube | A State of Trance | @ArminvanBuuren
Krezip - website

76 (ARMA056):
01. Armin van Buuren - Prodemium
02. Armin van Buuren - Precious
03. Armin van Buuren ft. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day
04. Armin van Buuren ft. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire
05. Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear 2003
06. Armin van Buuren ft. System F - From The Heart
07. Armin van Buuren ft. Justine Suissa - Never Wanted This
08. Armin van Buuren - Astronauts
09. Armin van Buuren ft. Krezip - Stay
10. Armin van Buuren ft. Victoria Horn - Wait For You (Song For The Ocean)
11. Armin van Buuren - Sunburn
12. Armin van Buuren - Communication
13. Armin van Buuren ft. Airwave - Slipstream