Monday, November 9, 2015

Lyrics: Armin van Buuren ft. BullySongs - Caught In A Slipstream



Caught In A Slipstream
Armin van Buuren ft. BullySongs


Turned 5 am, no sleep again, so tired, mind wide open,
I’m on the same journey east, life on repeat, frustrated and broken,
And we all just need a little something to hold on to,
Another day at the puppet show,
Now I’m heading back to you…

When I’m caught in the strings, in the strings,
And I fall under the weight of everything,
And then I’m caught, and then I’m caught,
In the slipstream of your smile,
And it makes it all, it makes it all worthwhile…

Misplaced and lost, walking through lonely avenues,
Got nothing left, I draw a breath, no more bad news,
‘Cause we all just need a little something to hold on to,
If the world won’t meet me half way then I know you do

Track is from Armin van Buuren's sixth studio album "Embrace" released October 29, 2015.



Armin van Buuren - website | Armin Radio | Facebook | Flowd | G+ | iTunes | Ping | SoundCloud | YouTube | A State of Trance | @ArminvanBuuren
BullySongs - SoundCloud | @bullysongs

Embrace:
01. Embrace (feat. Eric Vloeimans)
02. Another You (ft. Mr. Probz)
03. Strong Ones (ft. Cimo Fränkel)
04. Make It Right (ft. Angel Taylor)
05. Face Of Summer (ft. Sarah Decourcy)
06. Heading Up High (ft. Kensington)
07. Gotta Be Love (ft. Lyrica Anderson)
08. Hands To Heaven (ft. Rock Mafia)
09. Caught In The Slipstream (at. BullySongs)
10. Embargo (with Cosmic Gate)
11. Freefall (ft. BullySongs)
12. Indestructible (ft. DBX)
13. Old Skool
14. Off The Hook (with Hardwell)
15. Looking For Your Name (ft. Gavin DeGraw)