Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Lyrics: Armin van Buuren ft. Sarah deCourcy - Face Of Summer



Face Of Summer
Armin van Buuren ft. Sarah deCourcy


Wandering alone,
Caught in a dusty dead end,
Where are you now?
Is there a sign you’re sending?
I want you back,
I said I want you back…

I was broken,
Such a fool then,
Till you looked my way,
I was dreamin’,
Now I’m believin’,
You’re my night and my day…

You’re the face of summer,
I won’t wait till summer’s gone,
Don’t let this fade away,
I’ve headed down this road too long to discover,
Standing in the light, you and I side by side,
You’re the face of summer…

You’re the face of summer,
Memories stole away,
I won’t wait till summer’s gone,
Don’t let this fade away,
I’ve headed down this road too long to discover,
Standing in the light you and I side by side,
You’re the face of summer,
I want you to stay,
Let’s walk into the sun…

Track is from Armin van Buuren's sixth studio album "Embrace" released October 29, 2015.



Armin van Buuren - website | Armin Radio | Facebook | Flowd | G+ | iTunes | Ping | SoundCloud | YouTube | A State of Trance | @ArminvanBuuren
Sarah deCourcy - website | Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | sarahdecourcydc

Embrace:
01. Embrace (feat. Eric Vloeimans)
02. Another You (ft. Mr. Probz)
03. Strong Ones (ft. Cimo Fränkel)
04. Make It Right (ft. Angel Taylor)
05. Face Of Summer (ft. Sarah Decourcy)
06. Heading Up High (ft. Kensington)
07. Gotta Be Love (ft. Lyrica Anderson)
08. Hands To Heaven (ft. Rock Mafia)
09. Caught In The Slipstream (at. BullySongs)
10. Embargo (with Cosmic Gate)
11. Freefall (ft. BullySongs)
12. Indestructible (ft. DBX)
13. Old Skool
14. Off The Hook (with Hardwell)
15. Looking For Your Name (ft. Gavin DeGraw)