Friday, November 27, 2015

Lyrics: Armin van Buuren ft. Victoria Horn - Wait For You (Song For The Ocean)



Wait For You (Song For The Ocean)
Armin van Buuren ft. Victoria Horn


Under my soul,
I hide,
Chasing emotions,
Can’t you see?
If I let it go,
Will we reveal,
A sign of devotion,
All you feel?

Sometimes there’s a moment,
Sometimes we don’t see,
Now we stand too frightened,
Scared to believe…

Now I wait for you,
Till you wake me,
From my sleep,
And I’ll wait for you,
Let my voice be,
Yours to keep…

The touch of your hand,
On me,
A night everlasting,
Comes too deep,
Don’t make me wait,
For what I need,
This passion is burning,
Deep in me…

Track is part of Armin van Buuren's album "76" released June 2003 on United Recordings (UTD5004)

Armin van Buuren - website | Armin Radio | Facebook | Flowd | G+ | iTunes | Ping | SoundCloud | YouTube | A State of Trance | @ArminvanBuuren
Victoria Horn/Lady V - website | Facebook | @LadyVmusic

76 (ARMA056):
01. Armin van Buuren - Prodemium
02. Armin van Buuren - Precious
03. Armin van Buuren ft. Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day
04. Armin van Buuren ft. Justine Suissa - Burned With Desire
05. Armin van Buuren - Blue Fear 2003
06. Armin van Buuren ft. System F - From The Heart
07. Armin van Buuren ft. Justine Suissa - Never Wanted This
08. Armin van Buuren - Astronauts
09. Armin van Buuren ft. Krezip - Stay
10. Armin van Buuren ft. Victoria Horn - Wait For You (Song For The Ocean)
11. Armin van Buuren - Sunburn
12. Armin van Buuren - Communication
13. Armin van Buuren ft. Airwave - Slipstream