Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lyrics: Boy Kiss Girl - Ocean



Ocean
Boy Kiss Girl


Oooooooh Oooooooh
I was waiting my whole life
And I thought I've lost my mind
Cause I need you by my side
To see the ocean in your eyes

Oooooooh Oooooooh
I was waiting my whole life
And I thought I've lost my mind
Cause I need you by my side
To see the ocean in your eyes

I was waiting my whole life
And I thought I've lost my mind
Cause I need you by my side
To see the ocean in your eyes

Oooooooh Oooooooh
I was waiting my whole life
And I thought I've lost my mind
Cause I need you by my side
To see the ocean in your eyes

I was waiting my whole life
And I thought I've lost my mind
Cause I need you by my side
To see the ocean in your eyes

I was waiting my whole life
And I thought I've lost my mind
Cause I need you by my side
To see the ocean in your eyes

Released January 12, 2016 on The Bearded Man (TBM095).



Boy Kiss Girl - Facebook | SoundCloud | @BoyKissGirl