Saturday, March 26, 2016

Andy Tau & Katherine Amy - Lost Without You



Lost Without You
Andy Tau & Katherine Amy


Waiting
I have been waiting
It took me so long
To find what I need

Changes
Everyone changes
But you gave me something
For me to believe

Looking to the distance
Tell me what is clear
Looking for the answers
To find what is here
An ... vision
Echoes in my mind
Pushing through the darkness
Nothing left to find

High above the mountains
And nothing but see
I have searched for you forever
In a moment you found me

Reaching for salvation
Longing for you to see
That I'll be
Lost without my love
And you'll be lost without me

High above the mountains
And nothing but see
I have searched for you forever
In a moment you found me
Every hope will burn in us
I wont fall into debris
Less I'll be
Lost without my love
And you'll be
Lost without me

Released January 18, 2016 on Infrasonic Recordings (INFRA171).



Andy Tau - website | Facebook | YouTube | @andy_tau
Katherine Amy - Facebook