Saturday, March 19, 2016

Lyrics: Boom Jinx & Meredith Call - Bring Me Back Around



Bring Me Back Around
Boom Jinx & Meredith Call


Hello, could you
Bring me back around
I know you deserve
All that I can give

We build this bridge
We'll burn in down
This life we live
We only getting one

I know what I lost
I know what I found
As long as I live
I'll give you my love

Borrow from you
I wasn't never wrong
I broke the surface to breath
I need a moment to be
on my own

We build this bridge
We'll burn in down
This life we live
We only getting one

I broke the surface to breath
There's something broken in me
Could you bring me back around

The hardest part is too late
I need them more than to be
Could you bring me back around

I broke the surface to breath
I need a moment to be
on my own

We build this bridge
We'll burn in down
This life we live
We only getting one

I broke the surface to breath
There's something broken in me
Could you bring me back around

Single released September 11, 2015 on Anjunabeats (ANJ352D). Track is part of Boom Jinx's album "No Answers in Luck" released October 30, 2015 on Anjunabeats.

Boom Jinx - website | Facebook | @BoomJinx
Meredith Call - Facebook | SoundCloud | @MeredithCall

No Answers in Luck (ANJCD046D):
01. Boom Jinx - Forthought
02. Boom Jinx & Meredith Call - Bring Me Back Around
03. Boom Jinx & Meredith Call - The Dark (Album Edit)
04. Boom Jinx & Aruna - Light As A Feather
05. Boom Jinx & Fatum feat. Katrine Stenbekk - Coming Home (Album Edit)
06. Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Kerry Leva - Don't Let Me Go
07. Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Janai - Running Away
08. Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Katrine Stenbekk - We Know (Album Edit)
09. Boom Jinx & The Blizzard - Senja
10. Boom Jinx - Lunar Arcade
11. Boom Jinx ft. Justine Suissa - Half The Man
12. Boom Jinx, Thomas Bergersen & Meredith Call - Ahead Of The Storm
13. Boom Jinx & Thomas Bergersen - Forgotten September