Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Lyrics: Herman ft. CeeLo Green - Tonight The World Is Mine



Tonight The World Is Mine
Herman ft. CeeLo Green


What can you do when the air is too tight?
And love is glistening only at night.
I know there's a better place that's soon in my sight.
Tonight the world is mine.

I'm getting ready for my life to take it's turn.
And the bridges behind me I wanna see them burn.
This new love is taking over me and it feels so right.
Baby tonight, I know the world is mine
Tonight, I know the world is mine

Tonight the world is mine
Tonight the world is mine

Hey, don't you worry, a fall apart.
Cause I feel like a champion, pure at heart
I know there's a better way to light up my life
Tonight the world is mine

I'm getting ready for my life to take it's turn.
And the bridges behind me I wanna see them burn.
Cause new love is taking over me and it feels so right.
Baby tonight, I know the world is mine
Tonight I know the world is mine

Tonight the world is mine
Tonight the world is mine

Released February 26, 2016 on Armada Music (ARMAS1135).

Herman - Facebook
CeeLo Green - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @ceelogreen