Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Lyrics: Husman ft. Kelly Sweet - Atmosphere



Atmosphere
Husman ft. Kelly Sweet


Gravity
You’re pulling me
Back to where you are

Insanity
Living in my dream
Unraveling in the rush

Lost in your atmosphere
How do you keep me here
Lost in your atmosphere
Again

Lost in your atmosphere
How do you keep me here
Lost in your atmosphere
Again

Lost in your atmosphere
How do you keep me here
Lost in your atmosphere
Again

Lost in your atmosphere
How do you keep me here
Lost in your atmosphere
Again

Lost in your atmosphere
How do you keep me here
Lost in your atmosphere
Again

Released February 26, 2015 on Armada Captivating (ARCV041) with Fatum Remix.



Husman - Facebook | SoundCloud | @husmanmusic
Kelly Sweet - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @kellysweet