Sunday, March 27, 2016

Lyrics: Rodg ft. Patrick Baker - Nothing To Prove



Nothing To Prove
Rodg ft. Patrick Baker


Well, the feeling is coming
Hear that old familiar sound
and I know what follows
Gonna lift me off the ground

I've got all I need
Nothing's haun...ting me
and I'm never gonna come down
no, I'm never gonna come down

Where my heart is
I can see for miles
Where my heart is
I can see for miles

I'm feeling good, got cares and no worries
I've got nothing to prove right now
I'm feeling good, got cares and no worries
I've got nothing to prove right now

Well, the feeling is coming
Hear that old familiar sound
and I know what follows
Gonna lift me off the ground

I've got all I need
Nothing's haun...ting me
and I'm never gonna come down
no, I'm never gonna come down

Where my heart is
I can see for miles
Where my heart is
I can see for miles

I'm feeling good, got cares and no worries
I've got nothing to prove right now
I'm feeling good!!

I'm feeling good, got cares and no worries
I've got nothing to prove right now
I'm feeling good, got cares and no worries
I've got nothing to prove right now

I'm feeling good, got cares and no worries
I've got nothing to prove right now
I'm feeling good
I'm feeling good

Released June 29, 2015 on Statement! (STM068)



Rodg - Facebook | SoundCloud
Patrick Baker - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @patrick_baker