Friday, March 18, 2016

Lyrics: Simon Patterson ft. Lucy Pullin - Now I Can Breathe Again



Now I Can Breathe Again
Simon Patterson ft. Lucy Pullin


Cast away, no more space to land
Stranded and locked away, you pull me further down
You can only fight the undertow for so long
In the end, you either let him go or you drown

And now I can breathe again
Cast you off and come back
... in a sea of tears
And now I can breathe again
From the depths I rise above the space
and I take a breathe
And it goes u u u u uuu
u u u u uuu...
u u u u uuu...
u u u u uuu...

And it goes u u u u uuu
u u u u uuu...
u u u u uuu...
u u u u uuu...

Released January 22, 2016 on Armind
Acoustic Version - https://soundcloud.com/lucypullin/lucy-pullin-breathe-again-acoustic




Simon Patterson - website | Facebook | G+ | MixCloud | SoundCloud | YouTube | @sipatterson
Lucy Pullin - Facebook | SoundCloud | @lucypullin