Monday, March 14, 2016

Lyrics: Vijay & Sofia ft. Killian - Tenori



Tenori
Vijay & Sofia ft. Killian


I guess I took for granted, the things that aren't mine
But what part of "I'm sorry," is so hard to find?

Such a long time I've been telling myself
Girl you are mine, let's skip those games
For quite a while words were stuck in my head
Girl you are mine, it is needless to say
I guess that I was wrong, I took you for granted
I guess I'm writing a song, to tell you I'm sorry

Such a long time I've been telling myself
Girl you are mine, let's skip those games
For quite a while words were stuck in my head
Girl you are mine, it is needless to say
I guess that I was wrong, I took you for granted
I guess I'm writing a song, to tell you I'm sorry

Released February 26, 2016 on d:vision.



Vijay & Sofia Zlatko - Facebook | SoundCloud | @VijaySofia
Killian