Saturday, May 21, 2016

Lyrics: Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Katrine Stenbekk - We Know


We Know
Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Katrine Stenbekk


Silent goes

We Know

Watch out, watch me I'll seek you out
Let go
Cause I can't be without
Your touch has left me wanting more
We know, we've been here before

This time
I can't control my mind

With you
With you I'm out of line
Your touch has left me wanting more
We know, we've been here before

Single released April 29, 2016 on Anjunabeats (ANJ382D). Track is part of Boom Jinx's album "No Answers in Luck" released October 30, 2015.



Boom Jinx - website | Facebook | @BoomJinx
Soundprank - Facebook | SoundCloud | @SoundprankMusic
Katrine Stenbekk - Facebook | SoundCloud | @katrinestenbekk

No Answers in Luck (ANJCD046D):
01. Boom Jinx - Forthought
02. Boom Jinx & Meredith Call - Bring Me Back Around
03. Boom Jinx & Meredith Call - The Dark (Album Edit)
04. Boom Jinx & Aruna - Light As A Feather
05. Boom Jinx & Fatum feat. Katrine Stenbekk - Coming Home (Album Edit)
06. Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Kerry Leva - Don't Let Me Go
07. Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Janai - Running Away
08. Boom Jinx & Soundprank ft. Katrine Stenbekk - We Know (Album Edit)
09. Boom Jinx & The Blizzard - Senja
10. Boom Jinx - Lunar Arcade
11. Boom Jinx ft. Justine Suissa - Half The Man
12. Boom Jinx, Thomas Bergersen & Meredith Call - Ahead Of The Storm
13. Boom Jinx & Thomas Bergersen - Forgotten September