Saturday, May 7, 2016

Lyrics: Gareth Emery ft. Christina Novelli - Save Me



Save Me
Gareth Emery ft. Christina Novelli


Hide behind these four walls
Will they crumble, crumble down
Time to fight
Who we are
No where to run from, run from ourselves

So is this my, last breath?
Am I going to make it?, make it through
Ready to fight, yeah we are
I'll follow the flame into the night

So who, will save me?, save me
Who will bring me back?
From the darkness comes the light
I've been searching all my life
Singing who will save me?
Can you save me tonight?
Can you save me tonight?
Can you save me tonight?

So who, will save me?, save me
Who will bring me back?
From the darkness comes the light
I've been searching all my life
Singing who will save me?
Can you save me tonight?
Can you save me tonight?
Can you save me tonight?
Can you save me tonight?

So who, will save me?, save me
Who will bring me back?
From the darkness comes the light
I've been searching all my life
Singing who will save me?
Can you save me tonight?

Track from Gareth Emery's album '100 Reasons To Live' released April 1, 2016

Gareth Emery - website | Facebook | iTunes | MySpace | YouTube | Electric For Life | @garethemery
Christina Novelli - Facebook | MySpace | YouTube | @MissCNovelli

100 Reasons To Live
01. The Story So Far
02. Cloudline (ft. Joseph)
03. Far From Home (ft. Gavrielle)
04. Reckless (ft. Wayward Daughter)
05. We Were Young (ft. Alex & Sierra)
06. CVNT5 (ft. Ashley Wallbridge)
07. Make It Happen (ft. Lawson)
08. Hands (ft. Alastor & London Thor)
09. Lost (ft. Janet Devlin)
10. Save Me (ft. Christina Novelli)
11. Until We Meet Again (ft. Ben Gold)
12. I Could Be Stronger (ft. Corey Sanders) [But Only for You]
13. Sansa
14. Cruiser (ft. Alex Sonata) [Bonus Track]