Sunday, May 8, 2016

Lyrics: Gareth Emery ft. Joseph - Cloudline



Cloudline
Gareth Emery ft. Joseph


Take me to your water and lay me on your shore
Take me to your water and lay me on your shore
Oooh...

I want to come in deeper, the water is so cold
I want to come in deeper, the water is so cold
Oooh...

Show me the high dive, so high up in the sky
I'll jump up, I'll take flight, fall through the cloudline
Show me the high dive, so high up in the sky
I'll jump up, I'll take flight, fall through the cloudline

Show me the high dive, so high up in the sky
I'll jump up, I'll take flight, fall through the cloudline
Show me the high dive, so high up in the sky
I'll jump up, I'll take flight, fall through the cloudline

Track from Gareth Emery's album '100 Reasons To Live' released April 1, 2016

Gareth Emery - website | Facebook | iTunes | MySpace | YouTube | Electric For Life | @garethemery
Joseph - website | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | @thebandjoseph
100 Reasons To Live
01. The Story So Far
02. Cloudline (ft. Joseph)
03. Far From Home (ft. Gavrielle)
04. Reckless (ft. Wayward Daughter)
05. We Were Young (ft. Alex & Sierra)
06. CVNT5 (ft. Ashley Wallbridge)
07. Make It Happen (ft. Lawson)
08. Hands (ft. Alastor & London Thor)
09. Lost (ft. Janet Devlin)
10. Save Me (ft. Christina Novelli)
11. Until We Meet Again (ft. Ben Gold)
12. I Could Be Stronger (ft. Corey Sanders) [But Only for You]
13. Sansa
14. Cruiser (ft. Alex Sonata) [Bonus Track]