Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lyrics: Markus Schulz ft. Ethan Thompson - Love Me Like You Never Did



Love Me Like You Never Did
Markus Schulz ft. Ethan Thompson


I wanna feel my heart turned up so loud ohh ohh
Like a phoenix rising and never coming down no ohh

Wrapped in this moment I don't want to quit
Arms up to heaven cause if this is it
I wanna give it all
I wanna give it now ohh

If this is how it ends
Let's go out and fight
Burn out with your arms around me ohh
Oh When the lights go out
We'll know that we've lived
I want you to love me baby love me like you never did
Won't you love me
Yes love me like you never
Love me like you never did
Come on love me
Yes love me like you never
Love me like you never did

I know we've done a lot but we can do much more ohh ohh
Is there a side to you I've never seen before ohh ohh

Wrapped in this moment I don't want to quit
Arms up to heaven cause if this is it
I wanna give it all
I wanna give it now ohh

If this is how it ends
Let's go out and fight
Burn out with your arms around me ohh
Oh When the lights go out
We'll know that we've lived
I want you to love me baby love me like you never did
Won't you love me
Yes love me like you never
Love me like you never did
Come on love me
Yes love me like you never
Love me like you never did

Single from Markus Schulz's sixth studio album "Watch the World" released April 29, 2016 on Coldharbour/Black Hole Recordings (BHCD145)



Markus Schulz - website | Facebook | G+ | SoundCloud | Spotify | YouTube | Global DJ Broadcast | @MarkusSchulz
Ethan Thompson - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | YouTube | @ethantmusic

Watch the World

CD 1
01. Intro
02. In the Night (ft. Brooke Tomlinson)
03. Love Me Like You Never Did (ft. Ethan Thompson)
04. Destiny (ft. Delacey)
05. A Better You
06. I Hear You Calling (ft. CAYO)
07. Leaving LA (ft. Nikki Flores)
08. Let It Rain (ft. Helen)
09. Fears (with Kyau & Albert)
10. Facedown (ft. Soundland)
11. Waiting
12. You & I (ft. Adina Butar)
13. Watch The World (ft. Lady V)
14. Summer Dream (ft. Mia Koo)
15. Favorite Nightmare (ft. Delacey)
16. Soldier (ft. Naguale)
17. Rewind

CD 2
01. In The Night (ft. Brooke Tomlinson) (Acoustic)
02. Love Me Like You Never Did (ft. Ethan Thompson) (Acoustic)
03. Destiny (ft. Delacey) (Acoustic)
04. I Hear You Calling (ft. CAYO) (Acoustic)
05. Let It Rain (ft. Helen) (Acoustic)
06. Fears (with Kyau & Albert) (Acoustic)
07. Facedown (ft. Soundland) (Acoustic)
08. You And I (ft. Adina Butar) (Acoustic)
09. Watch The World (ft. Lady V) (Acoustic)
10. Summer Dream (ft. Mia Koo) (Acoustic)