Sunday, June 12, 2016

Lyrics: Markus Schulz ft. Mia Koo - Summer Dream



Summer Dream
Markus Schulz ft. Mia Koo


You and me together
We chase this dream forever
The stars align whenever you are next to me

Through the stormy weather
We chase this dream together
You and me forever in a summer dream

Driving by the sea
In my summer dream
With you right next to me
I just feel so free

No matter where we are
We're following the stars
Above the clouds with a perfect view
Repeat

A perfect view
A perfect view
Above the clouds with a perfect view
Repeat

Track is part of Markus Schulz's sixth studio album "Watch the World" released April 29, 2016 on Coldharbour/Black Hole Recordings (BHCD145)

Markus Schulz - website | Facebook | G+ | SoundCloud | Spotify | YouTube | Global DJ Broadcast | @MarkusSchulz
Mia Koo - website | Facebook | SoundCloud | @miakoo

Watch the World

CD 1
01. Intro
02. In the Night (ft. Brooke Tomlinson)
03. Love Me Like You Never Did (ft. Ethan Thompson)
04. Destiny (ft. Delacey)
05. A Better You
06. I Hear You Calling (ft. CAYO)
07. Leaving LA (ft. Nikki Flores)
08. Let It Rain (ft. Helen)
09. Fears (with Kyau & Albert)
10. Facedown (ft. Soundland)
11. Waiting
12. You & I (ft. Adina Butar)
13. Watch The World (ft. Lady V)
14. Summer Dream (ft. Mia Koo)
15. Favorite Nightmare (ft. Delacey)
16. Soldier (ft. Naguale)
17. Rewind

CD 2
01. In The Night (ft. Brooke Tomlinson) (Acoustic)
02. Love Me Like You Never Did (ft. Ethan Thompson) (Acoustic)
03. Destiny (ft. Delacey) (Acoustic)
04. I Hear You Calling (ft. CAYO) (Acoustic)
05. Let It Rain (ft. Helen) (Acoustic)
06. Fears (with Kyau & Albert) (Acoustic)
07. Facedown (ft. Soundland) (Acoustic)
08. You And I (ft. Adina Butar) (Acoustic)
09. Watch The World (ft. Lady V) (Acoustic)
10. Summer Dream (ft. Mia Koo) (Acoustic)