Sunday, July 17, 2016

Lyrics: Liuck & Neev Kennedy - Let This Go



Let This Go
Liuck & Neev Kennedy


If I could
I'd tell you how I feel
The long that keeps me waiting
The touch I create for real

And if I could
I'd let you see that truth
To feel my heart's desire
To be understood

To be understood

Hold me close
Feel this moment
But it's not real
My body is frozen

I didn't wanna let this go
I didn't wanna miss this chance but I'm breaking
I'm breaking
Can't face this one alone
I didn't wanna let this go
I didn't wanna miss this chance but I'm breaking
I'm breaking
Can't face this one alone
Can't face this one alone

I didn't wanna let this go
I didn't wanna miss this chance but I'm breaking
I'm breaking
Can't face this one alone
I didn't wanna let this go
I didn't wanna miss this chance but I'm breaking
I'm breaking
Can't face this one alone

Released April 8, 2016 on Digital Society Recordings (DIGISOC165E).



Liuck - website | Facebook | @LiuckOfficial
Neev Kennedy - Facebook | SoundCloud | @neevkennedy