Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Lyrics: Felix Cartal ft. Steph Jones - Keep Up



Keep Up
Felix Cartal ft. Steph Jones


No I'm not gonna calm down
Can't see straight when you come round
You put your hands on me all of my walls give up

Tumbling tripping I'm in it
Million miles a minute
I'm freaking out
Something telling me this is love

Now my heart is working overtime
And I don't I don't I don't know how it happened
Like a river running through my mind
Can't keep up keep up keep up keep up
Repeat

I can't keep it a secret
Gone from wanting to needing
Water is rising and I'm in over my head

Fill my lungs I could breathe you
Skin on skin while the time moves
Slowly you pull me in I'm hanging by a thread

Now my heart is working overtime
And I don't I don't I don't know how it happened
Like a river running through my mind
Can't keep up keep up keep up keep up

Now my heart is working overtime
And I don't I don't I don't know how it happened
Like a river running through my mind
Can't keep up keep up keep up keep up
Repeat

Released August 12, 2016 on Physical Presents / Fontana North (PP007).



Felix Cartal - Facebook | SoundCloudhttps://soundcloud.com/felixcartal/ | @felixcartal
Steph Jones -