Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Lyrics: Galactic Marvl ft. Connor Foley - Save Me



Save Me
Galactic Marvl ft. Connor Foley


I left my comfort on the pavement
I know that we used to play the day
I wanna pound that into reckless
And I'm loving it
Oh yeah, I'm loving it

We can open wonder a bit and where the hell I am?
I cannot remember if it's back way where I begin
I can't help myself get through this
I can't help myself

Somebody save me
Somebody save me
Somebody save me

They say a finally made it
He put the paper in her hands
I wanna pound that into reckless
And I'm loving it
Oh yeah I'm loving it

We cannot open wonder a bit and where the hell I am?
I cannot remember if it's back way where I begin
I can't help myself get trough this
I can't help myself

Somebody save me
Somebody save me
Somebody save me

Released July 8, 2016 on Armada Music (ARMAS1173).

Galactic Marvl - Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | @GalacticMarvl
Connor Foley - Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | @foley_music