Saturday, September 3, 2016

Lyrics: Disco Killerz & Liquid Todd ft. Jimmy Gnecco - Stellar

Insert Youtube Video Here

Stellar
Disco Killerz & Liquid Todd ft. Jimmy Gnecco


All my life I've been wondering
Through mountains, to the sea
All my days I've been wondering
Is there a place for dreams

All my life I've been searching
Walking down empty streets
All my life I've been wondering
Far from here

If you fall through the cracks of the blue sky
And you bathe in the glow of a neon light
If you fall through the cracks of the blue sky
It's alright

Make a wish cause we're shooting stars
And if we find you with a broken heart it's alright
It's alright

All my life I've been listening
To demons from within
All my life I've been chasing
Hopes and fears

If you fall through the cracks of the blue sky
And you bathe in the glow of a neon light
If you fall through the cracks of the blue sky
Its alright

Make a wish cause we're shooting stars
And if we find you with a broken heart it's alright
It's alright
Repeat

Released August 5, 2016 on Armada Music with remixes from Aiden Jude, Dzeko & Torres, Morgan Page and tyDi (ARMAS1194).



Disco Killerz - Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | @discokillerz
Liquid Todd - Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | @liquidtodd
Jimmy Gnecco - Facebook | Instagram | SoundCloud | @jimmygnecconews